NEW Owl and Wee Critter Friends Baby Mobile

Here is a sneak peek at what I have been working on between orders for the last few weeks.  I have had so many requests to turn my Rainbow Owl Family door hanger in to a cot baby mobile and here it is. 

I did not want a plain back or to repeat the owls face on both sides, so decided each would have a little pal.   I have also included a music button in the felt tree which plays Brahms lullaby as a little extra.  I hope you all like!!


Felt and Fabric Owl Baby Mobile

Felt tree with music button.

Each owl has a wee critter, a ladybird, bumblebee, butterfly and snail all slighty stuffed in felt


I will listing this at my Etsy shop soon....   Thanks for looking....

Ria xx

2 comments:

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...