Sigh.......... Ahhhhhh

What a wonderful past week I've had. Maisie finally got to meet her new and only cousin after 8 months! She is only 5 days older than him but it must have been enough, as she commandeered every toy going. It was so lovely just watching them both interact... all you mums out there will know what I am on about :)

My brothers visit also coincided in a burst of Owl family orders, of which all but one have been completed and sent off to their new family's. The picture I have posted is of the family to go to a wee boy here in New Zealand. His Mum asked to keep to a colour scheme and I was really happy with the result... there is an almost retro 70's look about the colourings.




Hope you are all busy, happy and well...


Back to it x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...